The objectives of the Financial Accounting Policies and Procedures Manual are as follows:
- Defining the financial accounting policies and procedures which govern all aspects of the Company’s operations.
- Ensuring that the accounting entries have proper documentation and support for processing into the financial records and modules.
- Providing guidelines for the Internal Auditor in order to assess the policies and procedures utilized by the Finance and Administration Unit.
- Facilitating the External Auditor’s review for the production of the end-of-year financial statements.
- Ensuring the preparation of timely and accurate reports.