The main objective of monthly financial reporting package is to provide a client with timely and accurate financial and statistical information about the company and each of its subsidiary. The detailed objectives of this manual are to:
- Provide Management with a “multi-angle” view of the company and its SBUs. For instance,
- Consolidated Performance Reports.
- Balance Sheet- Monthly Actual to Actual.
- Balance Sheet- Year to Date Actual to Actual.
- Income Statement- Monthly Actual to Actual.
- Income Statement- Year to Date Actual to Actual.
- Income Statement- Monthly Budget to Actual.
- Income Statement- Year to Date Budget to Actual.
- Financial Performance Ratios -Year to Date Actual to Actual.
- Cash Flow Statement – Monthly Actual.
- Cash Flow Statement – Quarterly Projections.
- Capital Expenditure-Monthly Budget to Actual
- Balance Sheet Consolidating Worksheet.
- Income Statement Consolidating Worksheet.
- Other Key Performance Ratios-Monthly and Year to Date Actual.
- Management Discussion and Analysis.