The main objective of Quarterly financial reporting package is to provide a client with timely and accurate financial and statistical information about the company and each of its subsidiary. The detailed objectives of this manual are to:
- Provide Management with a “multi-angle” view of the company and its SBUs. For instance,
- Consolidated Performance Reports.
- Head Office Performance Reports.
- Strategic Business Unit Performance Reports.
- Budget to actual performance reports
- Actual to actual performance reports
- Profit and loss accounts as a % of Gross sales; Balance sheet accounts as a % of total assets or total liabilities & equity}.
- Variances as a % of the account balance
- Assess the performance of each strategic business unit in terms of ratio analysis and other financial performance indicators.